Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Seth Rollins unveiled As Cover Star of WWE 2K18 Video Game!

Yes guys, as reported by Thesun, Seth Rollins has indeed been announced as the cover star of WWE 2K18 video game.


Seth Rollins, 31, has replaced universal champion, Brock Lesnar, to take over the popular annual 2K wrestling title. Rollins has reportedly revealed to SunSport “It’s sweet. I’ve been gaming pretty much all my life. My folks bought me a Nintendo as a kid. 
He continued saying “I’ve been playing ever since. To be on the cover is pretty wild. It’s not something I ever thought I’d, it’s pretty fantastic, it’s pretty surreal.
Rollins has undoubtedly worked hard since his return from a knee injury which put his career in uncertainty. 
Rollins reported said “They are highly-rated and they’ve done a fantastic job with our franchise over the years. I’m excited what they bring to the table this year.”

No comments:

Post a Comment